Michael Gnant, Wien, Panellist 13th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference 2013
Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer – Evidence, Controversies, Consensus.
Responding in a statement to the following questions:
- For what stands the St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference on Early Breast Cancer?
- Why should this major conference be attended?
- Which in your opinion could or should be the most important topics to be discussed at the conference?
- Where do you expect major changes in the diagnostic & treatment recommendations?
- What is your take home message?
Beitrag veröffentlicht am 26.03.2013